Then join the UNIQA Ventures team and support us in investing in the future of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health, Mobility and ClimateTech. Get exciting insights into the dynamic innovation environment of one of Europe’s leading corporate venture capital funds, connect with the startup and VC ecosystem, and gain hands-on experience in the financial management of investment projects.
As the venture capital arm of UNIQA Insurance Group, UNIQA Ventures is one of the leading venture capital funds in the CEE region, with currently EUR 150 million under management. Based in Vienna, our investments range between EUR 1 and 5 million per startup as an initial investment, based on which we aim to selectively expand the investment volume in follow-up rounds. Our focus is on strong teams which dare to reinvent the future of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health, Mobility and ClimateTech and we act as their financial partner providing access to capital, knowledge and a global network.
- Be part of our investment team and assist in all parts of the investment process
- Research and analyze market and technology trends to identify companies and developments that are relevant to our investment hypothesis
- Monitoring and reporting of our portfolio and their respective markets
- Interacting with startups, funds and internal contacts to obtain/share information
- Conducting market sizing and competitor research
- Support in the preparation and execution of our investment process with specific targets
- Support in internal and external events and development of our network of (C)VC / Startup ecosystem including preparation of presentations
- You are studying or have an outstanding degree from a top-tier university
- You have a proven track record of academic, professional and personal achievements
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- You have relevant previous experience in a start-up, at a top-tier consulting firm, or in the fields of Investment Banking or Venture Capital
- You are fluent in English; German or CEE languages are a plus
- You are hands-on with a collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- You are a critical thinker with strong decision-making abilities
- You have advanced knowledge in the most common MS Office applications, especially Excel
- You hold EU citizenship or a valid working permit for the EU
If our application appeals to you, then don’t hesitate and send us your application: email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.