We are always interested in getting to know charismatic and driven personalities that are enthusiastic about the world of venture capital and are eager to join the UNIQA Ventures team and support us in investing in the future of FinTech, InsurTech and Digital Health.
As the venture capital arm of UNIQA Insurance Group, UNIQA Ventures is one of the leading venture capital funds in the CEE region, with currently over EUR 75 million under management. Based in Vienna, our investments range between EUR 0.5 and 2 million per startup as an initial investment, based on which we aim to selectively expand the investment volume in follow-up rounds. Our focus is on strong teams which dare to reinvent the future of FinTech, InsurTech and Digital Health and we act as their financial partner providing access to capital, knowledge and a global network.
- You have an outstanding degree from a top-tier university
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- You have relevant previous experience in a start-up, at a top-tier consulting firm, or in the fields of Investment Banking or Venture Capital
- Experience and knowledge of relevant financial metrics
- Proven ability of discussing deal documents with law firms
- You are a good networker with great communications skills
- You are comfortable working in English and are fluent in German
- You are hands-on with a collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- You are a critical thinker with strong decision-making abilities
- You have advanced knowledge in the most common MS Office applications, especially Excel
- You hold EU citizenship or a valid working permit for the EU
- Active deal sourcing via existing networks
- Research and analyze market and technology trends to identify companies and developments that are relevant to our investment hypothesis
- Monitoring and reporting of our portfolio and their respective markets
- Evaluate investment proposals including in-depth analysis of business plans, including financial and investment analysis
- Managing of investments (portfolio companies) including attendance of board meetings
- Leading deal execution (due diligence, closing, term sheet, legal negotiations with external lawyers etc.)
- Interacting with startups, funds and internal contacts to obtain/share information
- Conducting market sizing and competitor research
If our application appeals to you, then don’t hesitate and send us your application: email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.